RECIPE - Wild garlic butter
- Credit: Archant
What better way to put your foraged wild garlic to use than in this delicious wild garlic butter recipe! Use it for Kievs, garlic bread, dough balls... Yum!
Wild Garlic Butter recipe - by Game for Anything
* 250 grams of Unsalted Butter
* 50 grams of washed Wild Garlic leaves
* Pinch of sea salt flakes
* Place the washed Wild Garlic leaves in a food processor and pulse until it is all finely chopped
- 1 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 2 Pulsar Digex N455/N450 - review
- 3 Long-range varminting - the best rifles & calibres!
- 4 Comparison test & review - Howa v Sauer .223 rifles!
- 5 Mauser M18 in .243 - in depth test & review
- 6 BERGARA B14 HMR IN 6.5 CREEDMOOR (LH) - test & review
- 7 Vihtavuori N555 reloading powder - test & review
- 8 MOSSBERG MVP LIGHT CHASSIS IN 5.56-223 REM - test & review
- 9 RUGER PRECISION RIMFIRE IN .17 HMR - test & review
- 10 Foxing with rimfires!
* Ensure the butter is at room temperature and soft
* Place all the ingredients in a bowl and gently mix
* Place two layers of cling film onto work surface and spoon the butter on to this to form a sausage shape
* Wrap over the cling film and smooth out any bumps, then roll to make a cylinder, tie off both ends
* Place the butter in the fridge to chill
* This can be kept in the fridge for up to a month or can be frozen for longer storage.