RECIPE - Wild garlic butter
- Credit: Archant
What better way to put your foraged wild garlic to use than in this delicious wild garlic butter recipe! Use it for Kievs, garlic bread, dough balls... Yum!
Wild Garlic Butter recipe - by Game for Anything
* 250 grams of Unsalted Butter
* 50 grams of washed Wild Garlic leaves
* Pinch of sea salt flakes
* Place the washed Wild Garlic leaves in a food processor and pulse until it is all finely chopped
- 1 11 of the best: .22 rimfire rifles reviewed in 2021
- 2 Gun test: Tikka T3X Super Varmint Cerakote
- 3 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 4 Gun test: Ruger 10/22 Target Lite in .22 semi-auto
- 5 Gun test: Ruger Precision Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum
- 6 Gun test: Steyr Mannlicher Zephyr .22 LR
- 7 Gun test: Anschutz 1710 HB G Kelbly .22 LR precision
- 8 Hand-built by robots: the NEW Beretta BRX1 rifle
- 9 Long-range varminting - the best rifles & calibres!
- 10 Gun test: Bergara BXR Carbon .22 LR semi auto rifle
* Ensure the butter is at room temperature and soft
* Place all the ingredients in a bowl and gently mix
* Place two layers of cling film onto work surface and spoon the butter on to this to form a sausage shape
* Wrap over the cling film and smooth out any bumps, then roll to make a cylinder, tie off both ends
* Place the butter in the fridge to chill
* This can be kept in the fridge for up to a month or can be frozen for longer storage.