- Credit: Archant
Your chance to WIN a Flextone Vengeance handheld electronic caller, and have some fun filming your close encounters of the foxy kind
This video was taken by our editor in chief, Dom. He was calling in a fox for fun, in the grounds of his sprawling Lincolnshire estate, and even he was surprised when it ended up just a few feet from his, well, feet!
With the crops coming off and game birds going to wood, it is a busy time of year for foxers everywhere; it has inspired us to launch a fox calling competition with a brilliant prize up for grabs.
All you need to do is send us a video of yourself calling in a fox as close as you possible can (and this is about your best fox CALLING skills, not a shooting contest).
We will then pick a selection of the best and upload them to our website, where you will be able to watch them and vote for your favourite. The video with the most votes will win the fantastic prize of a Flextone Vengeance electronic handheld game caller courtesy of those kind folks at Scott Country.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your mobile and your favourite call, muster up some foxy feelings, and see how close you can get!
Email your video to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fox call” in the subject box
- 1 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 2 Pulsar Digex N455/N450 - review
- 3 Gun test: Ruger Precision Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum
- 4 Foxing with rimfires!
- 5 Ruger American in .300 Blackout - test & review
- 6 BERGARA B14 HMR IN 6.5 CREEDMOOR (LH) - test & review
- 7 Howa 1500 MDT ACC Chassis in 6.5 Creedmoor - test & review
- 8 RUGER PRECISION RIMFIRE IN .17 HMR - test & review
- 9 Remington 700 PCR in 6.5 Creedmoor - detailed test & review
- 10 MOSSBERG MVP LIGHT CHASSIS IN 5.56-223 REM - test & review