RECIPE - Pickled wild garlic recipe
- Credit: Archant
Make the most of your wild garlic harvest with this brilliant “pickled wild garic buds” recipe - perfect to eat with grilled fish or game (like pheasant!)
Pickled Wild Garlic Bud recipe - by Game for Anything
* A cup full of Wild Garlic buds
* 75 grams of caster sugar
* 100 grams of cider vinegar
* 20 pink peppercorns
* 10 Juniper berries
- 1 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 2 Ruger American in .300 Blackout - test & review
- 3 Gun test: Bergara BXR Carbon .22 LR semi auto rifle
- 4 Comparison test & review - Howa v Sauer .223 rifles!
- 5 Gun test: Ruger Precision Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum
- 6 Mossberg Patriot Predator in .243 bolt-action - test & review
- 7 Thermion XM50 thermal riflescope - test & review
- 8 Foxing with rimfires!
- 9 Test and review: Sightmark Triple Duty laser bore sight
- 10 Mauser M18 in .243 - in depth test & review
* 1 Bay leaf
* Pinch of sea salt flakes
* Place all the ingredients except the bulbs into a saucepan and gently heat until the sugar and salt has dissolved.
* Allow to cool, then place the buds in a glass storage jar and pour over the pickling liqueur.
* Place in the fridge and they are ready to use in 4 days and can be kept for up to 2 months.
* Perfect for serving with grilled fish or pheasant breasts.
Check out an awesome Wild Garlic Pasta recipe here