RECIPE - Pickled wild garlic recipe
PUBLISHED: 16:50 20 April 2020 | UPDATED: 16:50 20 April 2020
Make the most of your wild garlic harvest with this brilliant “pickled wild garic buds” recipe - perfect to eat with grilled fish or game (like pheasant!)
Pickled Wild Garlic Bud recipe - by Game for Anything
* A cup full of Wild Garlic buds
* 75 grams of caster sugar
* 100 grams of cider vinegar
* 20 pink peppercorns
* 10 Juniper berries
* 1 Bay leaf
* Pinch of sea salt flakes
* Place all the ingredients except the bulbs into a saucepan and gently heat until the sugar and salt has dissolved.
* Allow to cool, then place the buds in a glass storage jar and pour over the pickling liqueur.
* Place in the fridge and they are ready to use in 4 days and can be kept for up to 2 months.
* Perfect for serving with grilled fish or pheasant breasts.
Check out an awesome Wild Garlic Pasta recipe here