Lockdown self-isolate BBQ game packs from Wild & Game
- Credit: Archant
Wild & Game launches a mouth-watering game BBQ pack, delivered frozen to your door, to make the most of the sun during Covid19 lockdown!
Wild and Game, the not-for-profit company putting game on the menu across the UK, has launched a new range of barbeque products in time for the Easter period.
The company’s barbeque range includes garlic and herb pheasant breasts and chilli and lemon partridge breasts. All of these are delivered to your door frozen so that you can easily store them until the sun comes out.
The marinated pheasant breasts are also available as part of Wild and Game’s new self-isolate premium BBQ pack, priced £35.99. The pack includes:
2 x New Game Burger 4oz 2 Pack
2 x Grouse And Wild Boar Sausages 6 Pack
1 x Venison And Pheasant Sausages 6 Pack
1 x Marinated Garlic & Herb Pheasant Breast 4 Pack
- 1 11 of the best: .22 rimfire rifles reviewed in 2021
- 2 Ruger American in .300 Blackout - test & review
- 3 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 4 Gun test: Tikka T3X Super Varmint Cerakote
- 5 Gun test: Ruger 10/22 Target Lite in .22 semi-auto
- 6 Gun test: Ruger Precision Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum
- 7 Long-range varminting - the best rifles & calibres!
- 8 Gun test: Bergara BXR Carbon .22 LR semi auto rifle
- 9 Shooting long-range rimfire: part 2 (you don't need expensive kit!)
- 10 Gun test: Winchester Wildcat semi-atuo .22 LR
1 x Wild Boar Steaks 2
The new barbeque products are the latest addition to the company’s range of game-based food, which runs from pies and sausage rolls to ready meals, pates and read-to-cook meats. Wild and Game’s mission is to make game accessible to all, encouraging people to try it for the first time by offering game versions of some of the UK’s best loved dishes.
Steven Frampton, the company’s co-founder, explains: “We aim to put game fully on the menu across the UK by demonstrating how delicious it is and how easy it can be to cook. Our new barbeque range fits perfectly with that mission, offering an interesting and healthy alternative to barbeque classics such as chicken skewers and beef burgers. In the current coronavirus crisis, food is one of the most important ways we can relax and enjoy ourselves. Our barbeque range offers an easy way to add a bit of variety and interest to life in lockdown.”
Order now at www.wildandgame.co.uk or call 08004334334
The products arrive frozen but will keep in the fridge for 5 days if freezer space is limited.