ZEISS launches “Try ZEISS” scheme with 48-hour free optic hire!
- Credit: Archant
Customers can now enjoy free 48-hour hire of a variety of ZEISS optics prior to making a full purchase
ZEISS are excited to announce the launch of their new “Try ZEISS“ scheme, giving customers the ability to try a variety of ZEISS optics, including the new ZEISS DTI 3/35 and Victory Rangefinders, at no cost to themselves.
Optics from ZEISS have a legendary reputation. Generations of hunters swear by their ZEISS optics - many of them are still in constant use today. However, we understand that buying new optics can represent a significant investment, which is why it’s important to make sure that the product you’re buying is right for you.
That’s why, in partnership with Try the Kit, customers are now able to enjoy a free 48 hour hire of some of the most popular ZEISS Optics, including the new DTI 3/35. The DTI3/35 is the first thermal imaging camera from ZEISS, with a high resolution HD LCOS display, unique ergonomic design, 4 separate colour modes and the ability to live stream and record via the ZEISS Hunting App. You can find further information on the Try ZEISS scheme, here
How does it work?:
• Check Availability - Click on the Try ZEISS link to find the products you want to try. Use the Live Availability calendar to choose your preferred start and end dates. The system will then show you the loan price (if for longer than 2 days).
• Pay deposit – You will need to pay a refundable deposit for the equipment, the cost of which will very dependant on the value of the item. This will be fully refunded bck to you upon the safe return of the goods.
• Delivery – The eqipment will be despatched on a next day courier service, delivered to your chosen address.
• Check the equipment – The equipment will have been thoroigh;y checked and safely packed before despatch but, for peace of mind, please still check that everything is present and in working order.
- 1 11 of the best: .22 rimfire rifles reviewed in 2021
- 2 Gun test: Tikka T3X Super Varmint Cerakote
- 3 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 4 Gun test: Steyr Mannlicher Zephyr .22 LR
- 5 Gun test: Anschutz 1710 HB G Kelbly .22 LR precision
- 6 Gun test: Ruger 10/22 Target Lite in .22 semi-auto
- 7 Gun test: Ruger Precision Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum
- 8 Shooting long-range rimfire: part 2 (you don't need expensive kit!)
- 9 Long-range varminting - the best rifles & calibres!
- 10 Hand-built by robots: the NEW Beretta BRX1 rifle
• Now you’re ready to Try ZEISS!
There are a variety of products available for customers to choose from, including:
• DTI 3//35 thermal imaging camera
• Victory Rangefinder binoculars
• Victory SF binoculars
• Victory Pocket binoculars
• Conquest HD binoculars
• Victory Harpia spotting scopes
• Conquest Gavia spotting scope
Further information on the TryZEISS scheme can be found here