John Rigby and Co experience at West London Shooting School
- Credit: Archant
Get your eye in, test your skills on running targets, and enjoy a delicious BBQ, drinks and talks from members of the Rigby team at this awesome experience day with West London Shooting School
Join West London Shooting School for an evening out on Safari, only 12 miles from central London!
Attendees can enjoy using a range of beautiful, iconic Rigby rifles supplied by John Rigby & Co on the evening, which will commence with a stalking experience on the Rigby Rifle Range to test marksmanship by completing a Stalkers Test.
You will then be thrown into the heart of a safari, where you will get the chance to use the Buffalo and Running Boar targets - will you be on target?
This will be followed drinks and a talk given by Andrew Ambrose (Rigby Head of Sales) and Mark Newton (Managing Director) in the Rigby Room.
To end the safari experience there will an authentic safari BBQ, which includes delicious Venison sausages, Buffalo burgers and Lemon and Herb Chicken thighs. This is truly an experience that any keen shot cannot miss out on!
Visit www.shootingschool.com for more info and to book!
ORDER OF THE DAY
- 1 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 2 Ruger American in .300 Blackout - test & review
- 3 Gun test: Bergara BXR Carbon .22 LR semi auto rifle
- 4 Comparison test & review - Howa v Sauer .223 rifles!
- 5 Gun test: Ruger Precision Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum
- 6 Mossberg Patriot Predator in .243 bolt-action - test & review
- 7 Thermion XM50 thermal riflescope - test & review
- 8 Test and review: Sightmark Triple Duty laser bore sight
- 9 Foxing with rimfires!
- 10 Mauser M18 in .243 - in depth test & review
1.30pm - Arrive for light refreshments, followed by a welcome from John Rigby & Co. and West London Shooting School
2.00pm - Commence shooting on the Rigby Rifle Range from 100m hut (Stalkers Test - seated x 5 shots .275 / sticks x 5 shots .30 - 06)
3.00pm - Guests to move to Buffalo Target, once they have finished Stalkers Test (3 X Shots on Buffalo .416 and double rifles with running boar running concurrently,3 X Shots on Running Boar)
4.00pm - Evening drinks in The Rigby Room and a short talk from Andrew Ambrose (Rigby Head of Sales) & Marc Newton (Managing Director)
5.00pm - Finish off with an evening Safari BBQ (Venison sausages, Buffalo Burgers, Lemon and Herb Chicken thighs)