Gearing up for The British Shooting Show
- Credit: Archant
Miserable at the thought of the end of the season? Well, don’t despair, because it brings with it the shooter’s paradise that is The British Shooting Show...
Miserable at the thought of the end of the season? Well, don’t despair, because it brings with it the shooter’s paradise that is The British Shooting Show, held at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire from 10-12 February.
For rifle shooters there’s everything from the best ‘out of the box’ factory rifles to the finest bespoke custom builds. Every discipline is represented and catered for: pest and vermin control, deer stalking, specialist target shooting and big-game hunting. There are rifles and calibres to suit every budget and discipline, including a vast number of high-quality used firearms.
For shotgun shooters there are tons of stands displaying the widest range of major international gun brands alongside the finest English-made sporting and game guns and specialist competition Trap guns. It’s your chance to speak to the experts and see and handle the very latest guns to hit the market – some of which can be seen for the very first time anywhere in the world. So, whether it’s game shooting, wildfowling or decoying, you will be spoilt for choice.
There’s also the ever-popular Airgun City, a vast range of optics from the world’s leading manufacturers, and the Gamekeepers’ Zone; not forgetting the gundog displays and stands.
Whether you shoot shotguns, rifles or airguns The British Shooting Show is a chance to speak directly to the manufacturers and obtain the very best advice and products the industry has to offer, along with special ‘show only’ offers, making it an event not to be missed.
Visit www.shootingshow.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 2 Ruger American in .300 Blackout - test & review
- 3 Gun test: Ruger Precision Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum
- 4 Comparison test & review - Howa v Sauer .223 rifles!
- 5 Ruger 10/22 Target Lite - test & review
- 6 Gun test: Bergara BXR Carbon .22 LR semi auto rifle
- 7 Mossberg Patriot Predator in .243 bolt-action - test & review
- 8 Thermion XM50 thermal riflescope - test & review
- 9 Long-range varminting - the best rifles & calibres!
- 10 Drone Pro reborn - Black ENV 10x test and review