The Country Food Trust’s 2020 Winter Appeal raises over £130,000!
- Credit: Archant
The Country Food Trust charity aised over £130,000 through its Winter Appeal to help feed those suffering from food poverty
It is a sad reality that the number of children experiencing the debilitating effects of food poverty is on the rise in this country, and the uncertainly of 2020 has really thrown this into sharp relief for many. The CFT’s work with its charity partners has highlighted the real need for wholesome and nutritious food to support these children during the incredibly important early years of growth and development.
With this in mind, The Country Food Trust’s ‘Country Bolognese’ was created – a tasty, child-friendly and lead-free venison ready meal which will make up the bulk of distribution this winter.
Your kind donations will enable us to provide over 100,000 warm and nutritious meals to children and their families over the coming months. Thanks to your incredible generosity we have already been able to deliver 165,000 meals to charities helping people in food poverty since November 2020 and we have a further 380,000 meals due to be delivered over the next few of months.
To find out more please follow the CFT on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn - all links below!
Please note that The Country Food Trust Dinner Party has been postponed until Friday 19th November 2021
Due to the new restriction in place, The Country Food Trust Dinner has been postponed until Friday 19th November 2021, in the hope that the 500 people who had already signed up to attend can make this new date. The aim is still to have a huge ‘at home’ dinner party for over 2,000 of the Trust’s supporters, with the evening raising funds to provide food to people in need. Details on how you can join on the night will be made available later in the year.
- 1 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 2 Ruger American in .300 Blackout - test & review
- 3 Comparison test & review - Howa v Sauer .223 rifles!
- 4 Remington 700 PCR in 6.5 Creedmoor - detailed test & review
- 5 Foxing with rimfires!
- 6 Mauser M18 in .243 - in depth test & review
- 7 BERGARA B14 HMR IN 6.5 CREEDMOOR (LH) - test & review
- 8 Lithgow Arms Woomera Centrefire in 6.5 Creedmoor - test & review
- 9 Blaser K95 Ultimate in .308 Win - test & review
- 10 Gun test: Daniel Defense Delta 5 Pro in 6.5 Creedmoor