Cornonavirus self-isolation frozen game food pack with free delivery!
- Credit: Archant
The wonderful not-for-profit company, Wild and Game, has released a frozen gamd food pack to help those self-isolating due to Coronavirus
Wild and Game, the not-for-profit company putting game on the menu across the UK, has released a special Coronavirus self-isolation pack of frozen game meals which can be delivered straight to your door; the packs are designed to get people through Coronavirus self-isolation. Each £25 pack provides 14 days of dinners.
The pack contains TWO EACH of:
* Steak and Pheasant peppercorn pie
* Pheasant chilli with cheesy mash topped pie
* Pheasant cottage pie
* Country Steak Pheasant and ale pasty
* Country Pheasant Cajun Pasty
- 1 11 of the best: .22 rimfire rifles reviewed in 2021
- 2 Gun test: Bergara BXR Carbon .22 LR semi auto rifle
- 3 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 4 Gun test: Anschutz 1710 HB G Kelbly .22 LR precision
- 5 Hand-built by robots: the NEW Beretta BRX1 rifle
- 6 Long-range varminting - the best rifles & calibres!
- 7 Gun test: Tikka T3X Super Varmint Cerakote
- 8 BERGARA B14 HMR IN 6.5 CREEDMOOR (LH) - test & review
- 9 Mossberg Patriot Predator in .243 bolt-action - test & review
- 10 Gun test: Ruger 10/22 Target Lite in .22 semi-auto
* Country Pheasant Chicken and Mushroom Pasty
* Country Pheasant and Peppercorn Pasty
Each pack is only £25 delivered free of charge directly to your door while stocks last. The products arrive frozen but will keep in the fridge for 5 days if freezer space is limited.
Order code is WG0150
To buy the pack, click HERE
www.wildandgame.co.uk 0800 433 4334
Steven Frampton, co-founder of Wild and Game said: “The UK has found itself in an unprecedented situation and we recognise that as a retailer of frozen food we are able to offer something for the many people who are self-isolating. We’ve put together this cut-price pack with the aim of helping people to avoid supermarkets by having Wild and Game products delivered straight to the door. We hope we will be making self-isolation less of an ordeal by making mealtimes enjoyable.”