Covid-19 guidance visits for shoots launched
- Credit: Archant
How can I prepare and make sure my shoot adheres to Covid19 health and safety guidance before the season? BASC can help with its Covid19 guidance visits!
BASC is launching free Covid-19 guidance visits to help prepare shoots for the coming season.
The Covid-19 guidance visits will help shoots form their own individual risk assessments depending on their situation and demonstrate how risks can be reduced in line with government guidance.
Topics covered will include managing Covid-19 transmission risks associated with gatherings, transport, equipment, and the handling of shot game.
The visits will be undertaken by BASC regional staff and will be available to BASC affiliated clubs/syndicates and BASC gamekeeper members.
Dan Reynolds, BASC’s director for England, said: “With the prospects for the game shooting season improving, BASC is working hard to help shoots operate as normally and safely as possible.
“The shoot visits will focus on areas of transmission risk for Covid-19 during shoot days and as a result allow shoots to prepare their own individual risk assessments. Identifying and acting to reduce risk will enhance safety and boost confidence for gamekeepers, guns, beaters and others involved on the shoot. It also ensures that the sector is playing its part in tackling the global pandemic.”
- 1 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 2 MOSSBERG MVP LIGHT CHASSIS IN 5.56-223 REM - test & review
- 3 Ruger American in .300 Blackout - test & review
- 4 Remington 700 PCR in 6.5 Creedmoor - detailed test & review
- 5 Gun test: Ruger Precision Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum
- 6 Pulsar Digex N455/N450 - review
- 7 Comparison test & review - Howa v Sauer .223 rifles!
- 8 Howa 1500 MDT ACC Chassis in 6.5 Creedmoor - test & review
- 9 RUGER PRECISION RIMFIRE IN .17 HMR - test & review
- 10 Mauser M18 in .243 - in depth test & review