Swarovski dS 5-25x52 P Gen. II riflescope – smart and individual
- Credit: Archant
Meet the new Swarovski dS 5-25x52 P Gen II scope - smart & customisable, it represents the next generation of hunting scopes
SWAROVSKI DS 5-25X52 P GEN II RIFLESCOPE AT A GLANCE
* Calculates the correct aimong point, taking into account distance, air pressure, temperature, angle and ballistics data
* Fully customisable display - choose which information you want displayed, for example, wind speed and bullet velocity
* Automatically selects the best reticle illumitation setting based on ambient brightness
* Enahnced design - more ergonomic controls and a slimmer battery turret
With the DS 5-25X52 P GEN. II, SWAROVSKI OPTIK has launched a new rifle scope that, like its predecessor, combines the optical quality of conventional sighting-in optics with the key benefits of a digital riflescope to create an impressive complete package for hunters who demand the highest levels of performance from their optics.
- 1 Watch: Beretta launches a brand new hunting rifle - the BRX1
- 2 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 3 Foxing with rimfires!
- 4 Mossberg Patriot Predator in .243 bolt-action - test & review
- 5 Comparison review: IRay Rico RH50, Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 & IRay Tube TL35
- 6 Gun test: Ruger Precision Rifle in .338 Lapua Magnum
- 7 Mauser M18 in .243 - in depth test & review
- 8 Gun test: Bergara BXR Carbon .22 LR semi auto rifle
- 9 Comparison test & review - Howa v Sauer .223 rifles!
- 10 Gun test: Daniel Defense Delta 5 Pro in 6.5 Creedmoor
The scope calculates the correct aiming point at the touch of a button, taking into account the distance, air pressure, temperature, angle, magnification and personal ballistics data.
It is now possible to customize the hunting-related data on the high-resolution display using the dS Configurator app, for example the hunter can display six different digital reticles. Hunters can select which particular parameters (e.g. wind speed, bullet velocity, knock-down power) they want to see on the display, along with their position.
Elements such as windage marks and the new alignment indicator can be switched on and off, depending on personal preference. The reticle illumination also has new features - to ensure the best possible visibility during use, the dS automatically selects between three brightness levels based on the ambient brightness of the environment you are shooting in.
The design has also been enhanced, and the battery turret is now slimmer than its predecessor. The cockpit controls are more ergonomic and the bigger gap between the cockpit and the magnification adjustment ring makes it even easier to operate the rifle scope when aiming.
The dS 5-25x52 P Gen. II is available now at selected specialist retailers.
For a detailed description of the new dS 5-25x52 P Gen. II rifle scope and all technical data, click here