Micro H2 red-dot sight - Aimpoint
- Credit: Archant
The more durable and completely waterproof improvement to the popular H1
Swedish optics brand Aimpoint has redesigned its popular Micro H1 red-dot sight using the suggestions of active hunters around the world, and has now launched the improved Micro H2 red-dot sight.
The new sight is tougher, more durable and completely waterproof, thanks to a redesign of the body, and features flip-up covers to protect the lenses and ensure a clear picture in challenging weather conditions. The clarity of the red dot has seen improvements with the use of cutting-edge coatings, and has increased light transmission.
Weighing in at just 93g minus mounts, and a single battery allowing for 50,000 hours of operation (more than five years’ continuous use!), this sight is the ideal tool for close-quarters stalking and driven shooting. There are precision adjustments for windage and elevation, 12 settings to adjust for variations in light conditions, and ‘helicoil’ threads to prevent the mount from being damaged.
Available in 2 MOA and 4 MOA with Weaver mounts as standard. Also available in a variety of configurations including with Blaser Original Saddle Mount, Leupold QR mount, Tikka T3 mount and Sako Optilock Mount.
- 1 11 of the best: .22 rimfire rifles reviewed in 2021
- 2 Gun test: Bergara BXR Carbon .22 LR semi auto rifle
- 3 Sako S20 Precision rifle - test & review
- 4 Gun test: Anschutz 1710 HB G Kelbly .22 LR precision
- 5 Hand-built by robots: the NEW Beretta BRX1 rifle
- 6 Gun test: Tikka T3X Super Varmint Cerakote
- 7 BERGARA B14 HMR IN 6.5 CREEDMOOR (LH) - test & review
- 8 Long-range varminting - the best rifles & calibres!
- 9 Gun test: Ruger 10/22 Target Lite in .22 semi-auto
- 10 Mossberg Patriot Predator in .243 bolt-action - test & review